Tipton Community Congregational Church
● We Believe the Bible is the Inspired Word of God and contains all the information necessary for salvation
● We Believe that there is one God, who is head of the trinity
● We Believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was born fully human to a virgin. He was crucified and then rose again on the third. He is complete man and complete God. He died for man’s sins as the final sacrifice that was needed. He will return again and call the church home.
● We Believe the Holy Spirit of God was sent by God and his son Jesus. He is a help mate and convicts man of their sins. He is one with God and with Jesus Christ.
● We believe man was created in the image of God. Man was born with a sinful nature, but can receive forgiveness and a transformed mind by the Grace of God. We were given the freedom to make choices whether good or bad.
● We believe that Faith is the crucial element of Christian Faith. However, faith without works is dead. Good works are not going to take us to heaven but they are an important step in the Christian’s walk with God.
● Salvation comes with belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the confession of our sins to God.
● We believe it is possible to turn your back on God and walk away (Backsliding). It is equally possible to seek forgiveness from God and be restored.
● We believe at death we either enter into Heaven or Hell for Eternity. There is a literal Heaven and Literal Hell.
● The church is a group of born again believers called a congregation who serve God and partake of sacraments.
● Sacraments- We believe in and support the sacraments of communion and baptism
● Judgment- We believe it is the church’s job to love everyone, to teach and preach the gospel and leave the judging to God.
congregation of faith